>

Senin, 05 November 2012

Living World






 Zara Premium Wash Jacket | Color Box Denim Shorts | Mango Clutch | Ysl Ring | Chopard watch | June x Julia Shoes

Finally posting my outfit post after a long time ago ( i can't remember it). I was wearing Zara Premium Wash Jacket in mint color, i love the color, and Denim Shorts from Color Box with the unique color wash too and June x Julia shoes in Anastasia Siantar. I ever lost this shoes and luckily, i could buy them again in my size.

Photographed by Calvin Widjaja


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 komentar:

  1. hi there! thank u for following me :)
    you have a really nice blog! keep it up! followed you ;)

    BalasHapus

thanks for your comment on my blog..
I'll reply you as soon as possible....
don't forget to follow me too =)

X.O.X.O Merlyn~